Scite enables users to discover and evaluate scientific articles through Smart Citations. Scite allows researchers, students, and evaluators to easily find relevant and well-supported results, surface interesting debates, and explore journal and institutional dashboards. Scite's unique features, such as classification of citations and visualizations of how articles cite each other, help users assess whether references are supported or contrasted by others, and whether they have been retracted or heavily contrasted. Over 250,000 students, researchers, and industry experts use Scite, making it a valuable tool for making science more reliable.
- Smart Citations: discover and evaluate scientific articles by seeing how they have been cited, with a classification describing whether they provide supporting or contrasting evidence for the cited claim.
- Citation Statements: search a unique database of citation statements to surface interesting debates in topics of interest.
- Article Evaluation: evaluate groups of articles in a single place and get notified when a new supporting or contrasting citation is made to one of your articles.
- Journal and Institutional Dashboards: explore dashboards to find publications, compare rankings, and see changes in yearly Scite Index.
- Interactive Visualizations: surf the citation web and discover how articles cite each other through interactive Scite Visualizations.
- Manuscript Upload: upload a manuscript to see if any of your references have been retracted, heavily contrasted, find missing citations, or see how others reference the same studies.