RTutor is an AI-based app that allows users to interact with their data via natural language. After uploading a dataset, users can ask questions or request analyses in English, and the app generates and runs R code to answer the question with plots and numeric results. The generated code can be used to conduct data visualization and exploratory data analysis. The primary goal is to help people with some R experience to learn R or be more productive. RTutor is available as an R package and can be downloaded and installed locally.
- Language Translation: RTutor uses OpenAI's text-davinci-003 language model to translate natural language into R code, which is then executed.
- Request Analysis: Users can upload a data file and request an analysis, just like asking a real person, and results can be downloaded as an HTML report in minutes.
- AI-Based App: RTutor is an AI-based app that enables users to interact with data via natural language. After uploading a dataset, users can ask questions or request analyses in English, which generates and runs R code to answer the question.
- Record Keeping and Reproducibility: Multiple requests are logged to produce an R Markdown file, which can be knitted into an HTML report, enabling record keeping and reproducbility.
- Efficient Coding Process: RTutor can be used to quickly speed up the coding process using R and gives users a draft code to test and refine.