Introducing OpenVoiceOS, the community-driven open-source voice AI platform that allows you to create custom voice-controlled interfaces across devices with natural language processing, customizable UI, and a focus on privacy and security. With OpenVoiceOS, you can seamlessly control your smart home devices, set reminders, play music, and much more. Built on open-source software, OpenVoiceOS is a playground for developers and contributors to experiment and build the next generation of personal assistants and smart speakers.
Open Voice OS Features:
- Open-source voice AI platform: OpenVoiceOS is a community-driven and open-source voice AI platform for creating custom voice-controlled interfaces.
- Customizable UI: The platform has a customizable UI that makes it quick and easy to create personalized voice interfaces without any difficulty.
- Privacy and security: OpenVoiceOS has a focus on privacy and security, ensuring that users have complete control and security over their smart devices and voice interactions.
- Built on open-source software: The platform is built on open-source software, and it supports seamless and intuitive voice interfaces to control smart devices, play music, and set reminders.
- Community-driven: OpenVoiceOS is a community-driven project, inviting software developers, data scientists, and technology enthusiasts to contribute and help build the next generation of personal assistants and smart speakers.
- Supports various hardware platforms: OpenVoiceOS supports various hardware platforms, embedded headless devices, single board computers with screens, and much more.
- Multiple editions: OpenVoiceOS has multiple editions, including Buildroot and Manjaro/Arch editions. These editions support different devices and peripherals or HATS that foster development and experimentation.
- Supported devices: Numerous devices and peripherals/HATS are supported, which makes OpenVoiceOS incredibly versatile.