My Queue is a unique website that allows users to discover and save articles to their personal queue, which can then be listened to out loud. My Queue supports 48 different languages, and if an article is saved in a language other than English, it will automatically use a native narrator's voice. Users can access their queue on both their smartphone and laptop, reducing screen time. My Queue can even be added to a smartphone's home screen as an app.
My Queue Features
- Save and Listen: Discover and save written articles and listen to them spoken out loud.
- My Queue Account: Create your My Queue account to save your favourite articles to your queue.
- Browser Extension: Surf the web and find articles you want to save and listen to using the My Queue extension.
- URL Paste: Add articles to your queue by pasting a URL when you're logged in.
- Mobile App: Open myqueue.so in the Safari browser on your smartphone, log in, and click "Add to Home Screen" to use it as an app.
- Language Detection: Automatically detect the language of an article and use a native narrator's voice.
- Multi-Language Support: My Queue supports 48 different languages.
- Cross-Device Compatibility: My Queue is accessible on your smartphone and laptop, and you can play from both devices.
- Reduce Screen Time: Create your own queue of interesting things to listen to and reduce your screen time.