Introducing CoLoop, our new analysis tool that helps with qualitative research. With automatic summarization, you can produce blogs, articles, and reports faster. Try it out with our 14-day free trial and cancel anytime. Trusted by thought leaders and experts, genei enables you to add, organize, and manage information with ease. Our AI-powered summarization and keyword extraction feature saves you time by paraphrasing complex ideas and enabling you to find crucial information faster. Never miss important reading again with our chrome extension add-on.
- CoLoop Analysis Tool: A new analysis tool for qualitative research is available.
- Automatic Summarization: Generates blogs, articles, and reports faster by automatically summarizing background reading.
- 14-day Free Trial: Users can try out genei for 14 days for free with the option to cancel any time.
- Document Management System: Users can store documents in customizable projects and folders, and link content to any part of a document to generate automatic references.
- Keyword Extraction Tool: The keyword extraction tool allows users to perform research and optimize the content of their articles.
- AI-Powered Q&A: Users can ask questions, and genei's AI finds answers with 95% of users finding greater answers and insights from their work when using genei.
- PDF Summarization: PDFs and web pages can be extracted and summarized with AI-powered summarization and keyword extraction.
- Chrome Extension Add-On: A Chrome extension add-on for genei allows users to summarize or save web pages for later reading as they browse.
- Subscription Plans: There are two paid subscription plans: genei basic (£3.99 per month) and genei pro(£15.99 per month). Users can import, view, summarize, and analyze PDFs and webpages with genei basic. Genei pro offers access to GPT3, multi-document summarization, search, and question-answering functionality as well as rephrasing and paraphrasing capabilities.