Cradle is an AI-powered platform that helps biologists design improved proteins in record time using powerful prediction algorithms and AI design suggestions. With Cradle, you can visualize, analyze, and predict candidates’ potential all in one place, and train the Cradle AI with results from your wet lab to build a tailored model that improves candidates with each round of testing. Cradle optimizes your protein’s codons for better expression, improves their stability in solvents, increases protein-protein interactions, and much more. Cradle keeps your sequences and data private and secure while giving you full ownership of all intellectual property.
- Protein Design: Cradle offers biologists the ability to design improved proteins in record time using prediction algorithms and AI design suggestions.
- Visualization and analysis: The platform allows visualizing, analyzing, and predicting candidates’ potential all in one place.
- Tailored AI Model: The AI can be trained with results from the user's wet lab to build a tailored model that improves candidates with each round of testing.
- Sequences and data privacy: Cradle keeps sequences and data private and secure while giving full ownership of all intellectual property to the user.
- Optimizations and predictions: The AI makes it easy to predict a protein's 3D structure, generate new sequences with improved thermostability, optimize codons, increase stability in solvents, improve enzyme reactions, optimize specificity, and increase protein-protein interactions.
- Multiple phenotype targeting: Cradle enables users to optimize targets for multiple phenotypes simultaneously, allowing the models to find an optimum.
- Sustainability focused: Cradle aims to help replace traditional farms and factories for a more sustainable world by designing cell-factories.
- Funding and Advisors: Cradle is funded by leading investors, including Index Ventures and Kindred Capital, and has a long list of world-class advisors and angel investors.