ChatShape is a website that allows users to create AI-powered chatbots for their websites. By simply adding their website link, the crawler will grab all the visible text and generate a script tag that can be added to the website's HTML. The chatbot can then answer customer queries and save hundreds of hours of time. All chatbot messages are recorded in the chatbot dashboard and can be viewed, and the bot can be customized to respond to customers as desired. The maximum number of web sources depends on the plan chosen, and custom data can be added to the bot by adding the desired information to the prompt on the chatbot manage settings page.
- AI-powered chatbots: Create chatbots for your website that can answer customer queries and save time.
- Website crawling: ChatShape crawls your website to collect visible, copyable text to train your chatbot.
- Secure storage: ChatShape only stores encrypted text content of your website on secure AWS servers.
- Chrome extension: ChatShape's extension works on most web pages, including private wiki pages like Quip, Confluence, Jira, and Notion (excluding Google Docs).
- Analytics: View chatbot messages and analytics on your dashboard.
- Customization: Update your bot's responses and add custom data to your prompts.
- Plan-based: The number of web sources you can create a bot from depends on your plan.