AskUI is a platform that allows users to automate UI workflows on any platform, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS, without using automation IDs. The platform uses AI to automate frameworks such as Flutter, Xamarin, and QT.
AskUI's AI can find any UI element visible on the user's operating system, enabling the automation of workflows in a new way. The platform identifies UI elements based solely on visual features and performs real mouse movements and element clicks.
AskUI also offers easily readable fluent API, relational descriptions, and an integrated client to start any application in the development pipeline.
- Enterprise Application Automation: Automate enterprise applications, including SAP, ServiceNow, Citrix, and Salesforce.
- AI Automation: Leverage AI to automate frameworks such as Flutter, Xamarin, and QT.
- Visual Element Detection: Identify UI elements based solely on visual features, without accessing underlying code selectors or the DOM.
- Real User Inputs: Perform real mouse movements and element clicks, just like a human would.
- Integrated Client: Start any application in your development pipeline by using the integrated client, which operates on OS level and automates all applications.
- Screenshot and Annotation: Take screenshots during AskUI's execution and produce an HTML report file inside the default output path. Start interactive annotation to see the result of the annotation.
- Element Extraction: Use the get() command to extract information about elements and write more powerful automation.